Customer Service Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As a member of our customer support team, your primary responsibility is to provide first level support to Elinvar's partners, managing requests and queries in a timely and professional manner. You will build your knowledge of the product, our technology and the wealth management industry and work closely with partner relationship management, product management and technical support teams to continually raise the bar for how we support and deliver to our clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the first responder to customer requests, identifying the nature of the request and providing a meaningful response, asking for more information when necessary
- Creating well-structured and clear support tickets to track issues for reporting and resolution purposes
- Resolving issues that can be resolved without requiring engineering input - and growing your ability to do so through increasing data analysis skills and / or working with technical teams to build tools and create greater availability
- Managing support requests through their lifecycle, coordinating second and third level support activities with the technical support and engineering teams and keeping partner and internal stakeholders up to date with progress
- Developing a deep understanding for your customer to sense possible issues and manage customer escalation
- Preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders to allow for transparent processes, identify areas to improve and to track that improvement
- Supporting release and contribution in the improvement of the release process and used methods and tools
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
- Previous experience in a customer support or operational role in a fast-paced professional environment, ideally in finance or technology
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for process
- Strong client-facing communication skills with a focus on clarity and achieving understanding
- Excellent time management and judgment with the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- A desire to take responsibility for delivering outcomes for our partners and their customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in German, other European languages considered a plus