Director IT Operations & Infrastructure (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence.
As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
About the technical stack: the platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 8. They communicate through Kafka and a GraphQL. Data is stored in PostgreSQL and Couchbase.
As a Director IT Operations & Infrastructure at Elinvar you are responsible for the operation of our platform. Your teams will cover various aspects of the platform like infrastructure, QA and support.
What will keep you challenged?
- Taking ownership of the operation of the platform
- Managing the DevOps, Technical Support, Infrastructure, QA, and Corporate IT teams
- Hiring exceptional engineers and talents to grow the team
- Taking responsibility that production incidents are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner with high customer satisfaction
- Prioritizing the infrastructure backlog and defining the strategic roadmap of the infrastructure deliverables
- Making sure that the quality of our platform is outstanding by applying best practice QA principles
- Ensuring the corporate IT is working at a high standard
- Constantly improving the security, monitoring and release management
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Managing billions, our partners expect only excellent solutions. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensure Elinvar’s long term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
- 7+ years of experience working in a technologically challenging environment
- Broad technology experience and ability to understand complex software systems
- Highly reliable, structured and analytical with the ability to solve problems in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Leadership experience – you have built and managed teams of engineers and love developing and growing people, helping them achieve their full potential
- Acting as a role model and motivating people especially in hard times
- A hands-on leader - you have a strategic mindset, but are also known as someone who can roll up their sleeves to tactically execute
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
As an advantage:
- Knowledge in the financial industry
- Experience in AWS or Java