Junior DevOps Engineer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
About the technical stack: The platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 8. They communicate through Kafka and a GraphQL. Data is stored in PostgreSQL and Couchbase. The services are running in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in a high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React.js. We are using GitLab for source control and continuous integration. The development process is based on Scrum with 2-week sprints.
Sounds interesting? We’re now looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer (m/f/div) to join our team at Elinvar.
What will keep you challenged?
- Offering support to extend our monitoring and alerting with a focus on business processes
- Assisting the integration of 3rd parties like custodians banks
- Constantly improving the security of the platform
- Support the working on the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
- Assisting in enhancing our highly accessible platform while using the latest technologies like AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Couchbase and Kafka
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
- University degree or an equivalent education
- You gathered first experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- First experience in working with Linux and scripting languages like BASH, Python
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS is a plus
- Fluent in English
- You advocate DevOps philosophy and emphasize effective communication and collaboration between engineering, product, and operations
- You never stop learning and are particularly passionate about technology