(Junior) IT Analyst (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As (Junior) IT Analyst (m/f/div) you will take care of operational requests coming from previous levels. You will handle all business-related incidents with the aid of tailored tools and processes. In case of technical requests you will work closely with engineers to prepare implementation. As the link between support and development you will identify potentials for improvement and collaborate with product management to define requirements.
What will keep you challenged?
- Investigation of incidents from operations in tools and databases
- Thorough documentation of findings in ticket system
- Dealing with financial topics, such as (depot) transactions or asset data
- Being the communicational link between all partners and departments to contribute to an efficient handling
- Creating reports as part of our monitoring
- Prioritizing ticket handling in alignment with product management and development
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
What are we looking for?
- Sound knowledge of databases, ideally SQL based
- Fascination for the finance industry or assets in general
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in German and decent communication skills in English
- Experience in software development in general or understanding backend development as a whole considered a plus
- Possibly experience in agile framework SCRUM
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively