Junior Software Engineer (Technical Support) (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As a Junior Software Engineer (Technical Support) (m/f/div) you support the team to investigate and resolve production issues. You utilize your technical skills and help to make sure that our platform is working as expected. In addition, you are extending together with the senior team members the monitoring and tooling of our modern platform to prevent issues in the future.
What will keep you challenged?
- Contribute by helping diagnose and provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure technical problems are resolved
- Support the team to reproduce and debug issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack
- Design and implement improvements to our internal tools and monitoring services
- Support the team to release software changes to production and perform post release checks
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
- 1+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Data Analyst
- Passion for investigation and desire to learn about new technologies
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive, interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus