Lead Frontend Developer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence.
As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
You’re part of our biggest team – the tech team. You create, develop and maintain frontend services and match requirements with business/product development and product roadmap. Sounds interesting? Well, look no further! We’re now looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer (m/f) to join Elinvar.
What will keep you challenged?
- You are responsible for the frontend development and design of a new exciting product
- You independently choose the best approach and frameworks
- You create a responsive UI design and integrate your code with the backend development team
- You work together with a team of excellent engineers and product managers
- You share your knowledge and experience with the team
- You work in a growing team with flat hierarchies
- You are interested in and willing to learn more about user interactions and user experience
- Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers. Based in Berlin, our mission is to enable wealth managers to digitalize their business
- Managing billions, our partners expect only excellent solutions. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensure Elinvar’s long term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in frontend development with HTML5 and CSS3
- You love and are experienced with React, Webpack, Babel and a testing framework like e.g. Jest
- Prior experience with source control tools – Git, Github, Gitlab
- You love working in agile teams, JIRA and Confluence are no strangers to you
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus