QA Engineer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As QA Engineer (m/f/div) you will work as a part of a QA team but the same time as a part of a cross-functional agile team. Your main responsibility will be to improve the overall quality of our services, mainly but not exclusively by implementing an automated test framework and test cases for all layers of the test pyramid. You will also be responsible to build and improve test tools and to help developers write their code in a way that facilitates automated testing.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing and implementing a state-of-the-art QA system to safeguard a flexible and continuously evolving platform
- Continuously improving product quality and stability while maintaining the level of developer productivity by applying innovative QA practices
- Collaborating with a team of product managers, developers, DevOps engineers, and executive stakeholders
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
- Solid knowledge of Java, ideally worked as a Java developer before
- Solid knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Knowledge of QA workflows and tools
- Knowledge of current QA practices, especially testing microservices
- Experience with relational and document databases
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, JUnit, JMeter, Cucumber
- Experience with Kafka, Kubernetes or Docker
- Degree in computer science or related engineering fields