Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model.
By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence.
As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a Senior Data Analyst at Elinvar, you are responsible for improving the Elinvar platform by providing data-driven insights. You will be collaborating closely with Engineers, Product Managers, and Relationship Managers to add business value through the definition, ownership and delivery of end to end analytics projects. The insights you provide will span the wealth management value chain, supporting internal decision making as well as adding value to our partners and their investors using a wide range of datasets and tools.
What will keep you challenged?
Helping to develop an analytics strategy by identifying opportunities where analytics can be used to add business value to the platform
• Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and/or Finance related disciplines
• Strong understanding of latest developments regarding data analytics (i.e. analytical techniques, technologies, etc.)
• Experience in solving real business problems with data and proven track record of delivering value with analytics
• Experience in managing team delivery and providing support and guidance to other team members
• Demonstrated understanding of different statistical and analytical techniques
• Ability to critically evaluate different analytical methodologies
• Strong communication skills and ability to present complex technical concepts to diverse audiences
• Experience working with a wide range of datasets in different structures
• In-depth understanding of different analytics toolkits in the market
• Extensive programming experience with a data manipulation language (SQL, R, Python)
• Willingness and ability to learn quickly and be challenged in an agile environment