(Senior) Operations Manager – Trading & Settlement (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As Backoffice/ Operations Manager you are responsible that the exchange with our external partners – in particular, custodian banks and identification provider – is working as expected. You will investigate any inconsistencies in data and raise them with our support or the external partner.
What will keep you challenged?
- Performing and documenting daily checks on various incoming data set like order execution, transaction mapping, account opening, market data
- Identifying inconsistencies in the data sets and analyzing them
- Escalating issues to our counterparties and making sure that they are solved immediately
- Checking that orders are performed on an appropriate market level
- Maintaining a close relationship with our partners and staying on top of updates from them
- Helping to design and implement improvements to our internal monitoring tools
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Managing billions, our partners expect only excellent solutions. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensure Elinvar’s long term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Middleoffice, Backoffice or Operations role
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Team player, who demonstrates positive, constructive, interpersonal skills
- Experience with Bloomberg/Reuters is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Experience in MS-Office, in particular, Excell, SQL is a plus