Senior Product Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As a Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for the end-user application and underlying business engine that drives portfolio management in the Elinvar platform. Success in this role requires strong financial acumen, an affinity for technology and an ability to empathise with your core user group. Outcome oriented with a strong logical mindset and the ability to communicate effectively and convincingly with a broad range of stakeholders from clients to engineers will allow you to play a pivotal role in the success of the Elinvar platform.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the Portfolio and Order management product within the Elinvar platform, working with stakeholders across the entire product lifecycle - driving the product roadmap, defining and communicating requirements, and collaborating with product operations to deliver the product to our end-users;
- Partnering with Relationship Management to understand the needs of your core user group, portfolio managers at European private banks, building empathy with them to create tools and reports that enable better decision making and improve work processes;
- Being an advocate for delivering a quality and reliable product, continuously identifying and prioritizing value opportunities for improvement;
- Working in an agile environment, joining a squad of engineers - motivating and engaging them by communicating a vision for the product and delivering requirements that are clear and implementable;
- Becoming an expert in your domain, building on your knowledge of the asset management landscape and related verticals;
- Developing your product management craft, working with the team to continuously improve as an individual and as a group.
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
What we are looking for?
- Several year’s experience in finance or technology, with a strong willingness and aptitude to learn the other
- Communication is a core strength - written documents are clear and well structured, going out of your way to be understood and understand the diverse individuals you work with
- Intellectually curious, you seek to understand the problem to find the best solution
- Team player who is not afraid to take on a challenge
- European languages are a plus, especially German