(Senior) Product Operations Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence.
As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As Product Operations Manager (m/f) at Elinvar, you are responsible for designing and executing operational processes to ensure smooth delivery to our partners and their investors. As part of the product team, you collaborate closely with product managers, engineers and partner managers to solve operational challenges, identify and champion process improvements and deliver a high-quality experience to the users of our platform.
As a growing business, we are looking for great people who will grow with us. If you believe you can have an impact in product operations but the role described is not the perfect match – perhaps you are looking to manage a team or have a demonstrated ability to learn and adapt but don’t have direct experience – please get in touch.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ensuring the successful execution of operational procedures on the platform through design and close engagement with tech and business counterparts
- Analysing existing processes for delivery, improve them proactively and drive implementation
- Managing BAU and ad-hoc procedures, with a strong awareness of dependencies, to address and solve issues as they arise
- Being the first line of support for our partners, triaging requests and queries and escalating through the appropriate channel
- Managing the communication and signing off for regular product updates
- Providing valuable customer feedback to product and business teams
- Understanding and contributing to the definition and realization of strategic objectives for each of our partners in their use of the platform
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
- Previous experience in an operational role in a fast-paced professional environment, ideally in finance or technology
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for process
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- A desire to take responsibility for delivering outcomes for our partners and their customers
- Strong written and verbal communication, with a focus on clarity and achieving understanding across a variety of audiences
- Must be fluent in English and German, other European languages considered a plus