Technical Support Agent - Finance Industry (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As Technical Support Agent - Finance Industry (m/f/div) at Elinvar, you are responsible for handling day-to-day requests within our B2B2C framework and act as first line of support by triaging requests and queries and escalating through the appropriate channels.
What will keep you challenged?
- Handling incidents of order executions, transaction mappings or account issues and much more
- Monitoring existing production processes and delivering optimization input
- Researching issue causes within Elinvar services and document them for further support levels
- Managing communication between departments and partners to secure swift and efficient handling of incidents
- Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Managing billions, our partners expect only excellent solutions. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensure Elinvar’s long term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
What are we looking for?
- Profound understanding and interest for finance and financial instruments
- Strong communicational skills combined with great service-orientation
- Fluent in German, strong in English (other languages considered a plus)
- Eagerness for problem solving and dedication to processes
- Ideally, experience in operational environment
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively